Garage Floor Tiles
Our range of Garage Floor Tiles are manufactured in the UK specifically for use in the garage and workshop so you can be sure they will stand the test of time. In addition, we offer a 10 year warranty on all tiles to give you peace of mind.
Each tile is 500x500mm, is 7mm thick and installs on the floor via an interlocking system. This means there is no need to use adhesive to keep them in place. In fact, you don’t need to install damp proof membrane or screed either before you install them, they can be laid directly onto a concrete floor and will easily cover up any minor bumps or unevenness you currently have.
How to install our Floor Tiles
1. You can buy them from our e-store from £8.85 per tile including VAT and P&P. They are quite straightforward for any competent person to lay as long as you are careful when cutting the edges to make them as neat as possible. They are loose laid and simply fitted together with a mallet. The dovetail joint design ensures the tiles won’t move once they are fitted. Click here to visit our store.
2. Ask us to install them for you by our professional team of fitters. Just give us a call to get a quote on 01491 636080.
Colours and Finishes
Our Floor Tiles come in a Smooth and Raised Disk finish in a variety of colours. Simply click on the colour chart to see the tile in that particular colour.
- Our tiles come with a ten year product warranty
- Provides a tough but good looking floor finish
- Tiles are able to stand 6 x the weight of a car without marking
- They will reduce the amount of dust in your garage
- Create a more even surface to minimise trips and falls
- Help to insulate the garage from the cold and damp
- No need for adhesive or floor preparation
- Our tiles will not lift, curl or bubble. If they do, we’ll replace them.
- Easy to clean with a mild detergent
- Environmentally sustainable
- Wide range of colours and finishes
- ISO9001 Certified
- Each tile measures 500x500mm
- The tile depth is 7mm
- Interlocking installation without the need for adhesive
Our Raised Disk Tiles offer a studded surface of circular disks, each one approximately 27mm across which provides additional anti-slip properties.
The raised disk design ensures that if a spillage occurs then the liquid is channelled between the disks rather than the spill settling on the walking surface.
This finish is available in Dark Blue, Light Grey, Dark Grey and Black only.
This our most popular Floor Tile and is designed to endure plenty of traffic, impact and vibration.
It also offers good thermal and acoustic insulation and is available in Yellow, Green, Red, Dark Blue, Light Grey, Dark Grey, Graphite and Black.
To compliment your Floor Tiles, our range also includes ramps and corner tiles in a range of colours.
Please read the relevant FAQ regarding our recommendation if the tiles may get stained by oil, petrol etc.